Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rave Review: Nike Timing

I got a Nike running watch for Christmas almost two year ago (thanks Mom and Dad). It suddenly stopped working a few months ago. I think the battery may have been dead, but the watch didn't petered out, just went from working fine to nothing showing up on the screen. I looked up in the directions and found a service number to call. It took me a couple calls to reach them, but once I got through during stand central time business hours I got an address to mail it to. I just needed to mail then the watch and note explaining what was going on, no serial numbers or proof of purchase required.

A couple weeks after I mailed it, my watch showed back up running great and the best part is that they didn't charge me anything. I only had to pay to mail it there. So bravo to Nike Timing for great, hassle-free service.

No comments: