Monday, October 20, 2008

Memories


Today I found a mixtape I made my freshman year of college. I had borrowed CDs from a few people in my dorm to create an awesome mix. Here are some highlights from the tape:
  • I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy
  • Every Little Thing She Does is Magic - the Police
  • In My Room - Brain Wilson
  • Angel of the Morning - Chip Taylor
  • Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell
  • Selections from the soundtrack of Grease
  • Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
  • Told You So - Barenaked Ladies
  • Selections from Abba Gold
  • Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
It may be the worst mixtape ever.

2 comments:

cindy said...

wow, i used to love the googoo dolls and iris of course, but now i cringe whenever i hear it.

abba will always be gold though ;)

robin said...

I'm pretty sure "Everything She Does Is Magic" was part of my freshman year soundtrack, too. :)