Monday, September 15, 2008

Snacking Review: Corazonas

This week I tasted Corazonas' Slightly Salty Potato Chips. They are advertised as having 40% less fat than regulars chips. The chips are thicker and heartier than other chips with a great crunch that reminds me more of Terra Chips. However, there is one large drawback with these chips that will keep me from eating them again.

These chips coated my mouth with a disgusting film after I ate them that left my mouth tasting of oil. It reminds me of eating very greasy donuts when you get that filmy, oily taste that remains after you are finished eating. Thus I don't think I'll be partaking in these guys for snack again.

1 comment:

Corazonas Foods said...

Dear Marta,

We apologize for your disappointing experience. Our product quality is very important to us and we have recently made a formulation change to our Slightly Salted flavor that we believe you will enjoy. If you would like to provide your mailing addresss, we will send you a replacement bag to make up for any inconvenience. You can reach us at info@corazonas.com.

Sincerely,
The Corazonas Team